The experiment goes like this… spend 2 years working like crazy/mad. Then, after that short amount of time (we live 70 to 90 years on average right? What’s 2 years in the grand scheme of things?!) we start coasting on the passive income being made. Easy as that, right? Probably not. It sounds like the amount of money that can be made in the first 2-6 years is $5 -$700 a year. Hardly enough to live off of. The trick is making it to that “break even” point where your living expenses are covered. We’ll see how this goes.
Eating Cinnamon & Honey regularly. Is this Myth or Magic?! Have you had any experience with it?
Honey is the only food on the planet that will not spoil or rot! What it will do is what some call ‘turning to sugar’. In reality, honey is always honey. However, when left for a long time it can “crystallize”. To fix this, sit the honey container (open the id) in some hot water (not boiling but significantly hot) and let it return to liquid naturally. You should not boil honey or put it in a microwave as that can kill the enzymes in the honey.
Honey can be used without side effects for lots of remedies.
Make a paste of honey and cinnamon, use it on bread and have it regularly for breakfast. It may help reduce the cholesterol in the arteries and could reduce the risk of heart attack. Apparently, in America and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as one ages the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and the veins.
ARTHRITIS: Arthritis patients may take daily (morning and night) one cup of hot water with two tablespoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. When taken regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week (out of the 200 people so treated) practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain — and within a month, the majority of the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis now started walking without pain.
CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water given to a cholesterol patient was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent! As mentioned for arthritic patients, when taken three times a day, any chronic cholesterol is cured.
COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and, clear the sinuses.
UPSET STOMACH: Honey taken with cinnamon powder reduces stomach ache
IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder can strengthen the immune system and protects the body from bacterial and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of Honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles (where DNA is contained) to fight bacterial and viral diseases.
LONGEVITY: Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Use four teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of boiling water to make a tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and can increase a life span
RASPY OR SORE THROAT: When throat has a tickle or is raspy, take one tablespoon of honey and sip until gone. Repeat every three hours until throat is without symptoms. You can also try sucking on a Zinc lozenge!
FATIGUE: Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton (who has done research) says that a half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder when taken daily can help the vitality of the body increase within a week.
BAD BREATH: People of South America, gargle (rinse) with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water first thing in the morning so their breath stays fresh throughout the day.
This is something that has bothered me for quite some time now. We’ve got these new fan-dangled devices called smart phones. No one has ever had to deal with these in the past.
/StartRant For instance, it’s rude to let your phone ring and ring and ring. Grab your pants pocket, press a button on your phone (the volume button on the side) and this will silence your ringer. NEVER answer a phone in a meeting. R-U-D-E! Should be grounds for dismissal. I don’t care if you had a car accident this morning or are awaiting some important information about something, don’t be in the meeting if you can’t attend it! NEVER ignore someone in real life to answer a stupid text. A real live person in front of you deserves more respect. Especially if after you answer this SOOOO important text you say, “sorry what were you saying?”. If an SMS conversation is going to be longer then, say 7 texts back and forth, call the person. Conversation skills are important in life. /EndRant
In any case I saw an article about a mom/lady who has laid out some specific rules for her son to use a smart phone. I thought I’d take these rules, tweak them some to my experience and add a few. I’m proposing that this become the standard for all smartphone/cellphone users in my household.
Based off Janell Hoffman’s rules for her son Greg Hoffman;
- This is not your phone. It is your parents… we bought it, we are loaning it to you. Aren’t we the greatest?
- We will always know the password.
- Do not ever ignore a phone call if the screen reads “Mom” or “Dad”.
- If it rings, and you’re not in a conversation with someone, answer it. It is a phone. Say hello, use your manners!
- Hand the phone to one of your parents promptly at 7:30pm every school night & every weekend night at 9:00pm. It will be shut off for the night and turned on again at 7:30am. If you would not make a call to someone’s land line, whose parents may answer first, then do not call or text. Listen to your instincts and respect other families like we would want to be respected.
(5.5) Do not sleep with the phone in your room. This only makes you sleep poorly.
- No phones at the table, it’s group/family time.
- If it falls into the toilet, smashes on the ground, or vanishes into thin air, you are responsible for the replacement costs or repairs.
- Do not use this technology to lie, fool, or deceive anyone.
- Do not get involved in conversations that are hurtful to others. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Remember: sarcasm can be lost in text form. Do not say anything through this device you would not say in person.
- Silence your phone in public. Especially in a restaurant, at the movies, or while speaking with someone. You are not a rude person; do not allow a Smartphone to change that.
- There is nothing that can’t wait 5 minutes for you to finish a live conversation before answering a text/email or phone call. People lived quite well without Smartphones in the past.
- Do not send or receive incriminating images or texts (sexts). Don’t laugh at this. Someday you will be tempted to do this despite your high intelligence. This could ruin your teenage/college/adult life. Once something is on the Internet, it is hard to make anything disappear — including/especially a bad reputation.
- Keep your eyes up. See the world happening around you. Stare out a window. Listen to the birds. Take a walk. Don’t stare at your phone all day.
NOTE: You will mess up. We will take away the phone. We will sit down and talk about it. We will start over again. We are always learning and are on the same team.
Am I out of line asking that society consider these rules and that these become a social norm?! Give me your thoughts below!